Current Summer Fee & Refund Schedules
2020 Summer divisional tuition fee & refund schedules
The University’s Tuition Fee Level Commitment for Continuing Students provides information for students from cohorts not explicitly referred to in the fee tables and tuition fees in future years.
All fees are subject to approval by the Governing Council. If fees change we will bill or refund according to the standard procedures. You are expected to monitor your account on ACORN.
Information to consider as you review your divisional fee schedule:
Student society rebates:
Student society fees are billed on your ACORN invoice. Some student societies will refund the student for health and dental plan and other fees. Refund application deadlines are set by the society society.
Students who are not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident:
pay the international student fee unless the student has received an International Fee Exemption.
Tuition fee schedules for 2019-20 can be found on the website of the Provost at, http://www.planningandbudget.utoronto.ca/Tuition_and_Ancillary_Fees_Cover/tuition.htm
- Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering – Undergraduate
- Arts and Science, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Architecture, Landscape and Design, John H. Daniels Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Graduate Studies, School of – All Graduate Programs
- Information, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Kinesiology and Physical Education, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Medicine, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Music, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Nursing, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Pharmacy, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Toronto School of Theology
- Transitional Year Program
- University of Toronto Mississauga – Undergraduate
- University of Toronto Scarborough – Undergraduate
- Woodsworth College – Undergraduate Certificate Programs