What to do if your award/refund cheque is stale-dated?

    • Cheques are considered to be staled dated after six months from the date the cheque was issued.
    • Start the re-issue process by ensuring that your address and/or bank account details are updated on ACORN under Profile and Settings.
    • Request cheque replacement by contacting Student Accounts at http://uoft.me/enrolment-services. Include your student number and attach a copy of your cheque(s).
    • The cheque replacement process can take 2 to 3 weeks after Student Accounts confirms receipt of your request.