Fall-Winter Session Pay or Defer Deadlines
Before the Fall-Winter session, your sessional registration status is initially set as “Invited to Register”.
The Fall-Winter session fee billing (September to April) will start on July 20, 2020.
You can enroll in courses but your registration status has to be changed to “Registered” by your division’s Pay or Defer to Register deadline. Otherwise your sessional registration will be “Financially Cancelled”, and your course enrolment will be cancelled. You need to pay or defer to register for each session.
Defer to Register
Check your eligibility for a tuition deferral to register without payment if you are paying from the following funding sources:
Pay to Register
Pay at least the Minimum Payment to Register Amount displayed on your current session ACORN invoice at least 3-5 business days (for an online payment at a major Canadian financial institution or by ACORN online credit card payment or by WU Union Global Pay for Students service from outside of Canada) prior to your division’s Pay of Defer to Register deadline.
- Other types of payments can take up to 10 business days to be recorded in ACORN.
- The recording of your Minimum Payment to Register amount on ACORN will change your sessional registration status to “Registered”.
The Minimum Payment to Register (MPR) Amount is equal to Unpaid Fees from Previous Session(s) and:
- Current Fall term Tuition Fees for Fall-Winter registration.
- Minimum Charge of $294.00, if you are billed on a per course basis and have a Waitlisted course only during the registration period,
- Current Fall term Incidental and Ancillary Fees for Fall-Winter registration if you have an approved tuition waiver.
Registration offices normally allow a processing time of up to 10 days from the Pay or Defer to Register deadline, for payments to be received by the University and recorded on your ACORN invoice.
- If your payment for registration is made at your financial institution after the deadline date, you must immediately take proof of payment to your College or Faculty Registrar’s Office (undergraduate) or SGS Student Services (graduate students), or Toronto School of Theology College Registrar’s Office to complete your registration.
Fall – Winter Session Pay or Defer to Register Deadlines
2020 Fall – 2021 Winter Session Pay or Defer to Register Deadlines Applied Science & Engineering – Undergraduate August 20, 2020 Architecture, Landscape & Design, John H. Daniels- Undergraduate September 2, 2020 Arts & Science, St. George Campus – Undergraduate September 2, 2020 Dentistry – Undergraduate September 2, 2020 Information – Undergraduate August 28, 2020 Kinesiology & Physical Education – Undergraduate September 2, 2020 Law Year 1 – Undergraduate August 5, 2020 Law Year 2 & Higher – Undergraduate September 8, 2020 Medical Radiation Sciences – Undergraduate August 31, 2020 Medicine – Undergraduate August 31, 2020 Music – Undergraduate September 2, 2020 Nursing – Undergraduate August 24, 2020 Pharmacy – Undergraduate August 28, 2020 School of Graduate Studies – All Graduate Programs August 28, 2020 Toronto School of Theology August 12, 2020 Transitional Year Program – Undergraduate September 2, 2020 U of T Mississauga – Undergraduate August 18, 2020 U of T Scarborough – Undergraduate August 17, 2020 Woodsworth College Certificate September 2, 2020