Address for Refunds & Tax Receipts

Check/update your ACORN mailing address to ensure that refund cheques and T4A slips are mailed to the correct address.

To replace a lost refund cheque, you will need to submit a Stop Payment form to Student Accounts and it takes 2-3 weeks to produce a replacement cheque.

Learn how to add/change your ACORN mailing address:

  1. From the ACORN dashboard click ‘Profile & Settings’ near the top of the left hand menu
  2. On the Profile & Settings page click ‘Address’.
  3. On the Address update screen click the pencil icon to edit an existing address, or ‘Add new’ to enter a new address.
  4. Follow the prompts on the screens to save your address information.