Current Fall-Winter Fee & Refund Schedules
2021 Fall – 2022 Winter divisional tuition fee & refund schedules
All fees are subject to approval by the Governing Council. Fees may be subject to change and will be billed or reversed according to our standard procedures.
Information to consider as you review your divisional fee schedule:
Student society rebates:
Student society fees are billed on your ACORN invoice. Some student societies will refund the student for health and dental plan and other fees. Student society opt out application deadlines are set by each student society and are only available within limited periods (usually in September at the beginning of a session). The student society or health services provider will send an insurance plan refund cheque to you..
Students who are not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident:
Pay the international student fee unless the student has received an International Fee Exemption.
Have 2021 Fall term program, course, student service, student society, or ancillary fees been reduced?
Published fee schedules display fee amounts billed at the beginning of the Fall-Winter billing session and will not be updated in event of a fee change.
- Applied Science and Engineering, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Architecture, Landscape and Design, John H. Daniels Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Arts and Science, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Dentistry, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Graduate Studies, School of – All Graduate Programs
- Information, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Kinesiology and Physical Education, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Law, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Medicine, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Music, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Nursing, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Pharmacy, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Toronto School of Theology
- Transitional Year Program
- University of Toronto Mississauga – Undergraduate
- University of Toronto Scarborough – Undergraduate
- Woodsworth College – Undergraduate Certificate Programs