Direct Deposit Information
Direct Deposit to your bank account is the fastest and most reliable refund payment option.
Record your Canadian bank account information in ACORN before requesting a refund.
It takes 2-3 business days from the Refund date displayed on your ACORN invoice, for a refund payment to be deposited into your Canadian bank account. A refund amount greater than $10,000 requires additional approvals and longer processing time.
REFUNDS 2020 Fall Refund 2020-11-30(direct deposit) $1,000.00
- From the ACORN dashboard, click ‘Financial Account’ on the left hand menu under Finances.
- On the Financial Account screen, locate the direct deposit card and click ‘Direct Deposit’.
- Click ‘Enter Banking Info’.
- Enter your banking information. You can find your Transit (5 digits), Bank (3 digits) and Account numbers by requesting a blank cheque or a print-out of your banking information from your bank.
- Click ‘Add This Information Now’.
- After you have successfully added your banking information, you will get a confirmation message.
✔ Direct Deposit has been added successfully