Summer Session Pay or Defer to Register Deadlines
Before the Summer session, your sessional registration status is initially set as “Invited to Register”.
Summer session fee billing (May to August) will start on April 12, 2021.
You can enroll in courses but your registration status has to be changed to “Registered” by your division’s Pay or Defer to Register deadline. Otherwise your sessional registration will be “Financially Cancelled”, and your course enrolment will be cancelled. You need to pay or defer to register for each session.
Defer to Register
Check your eligibility for a tuition deferral to register without payment if you are paying from the following funding sources:
Pay to Register
Pay at least the Minimum Payment to Register Amount displayed on your current session ACORN invoice at least 3-5 business days (for an online payment at a major Canadian financial institution or by ACORN online credit card payment or by WU Union Global Pay for Students service from outside of Canada) prior to your division’s Pay of Defer to Register deadline.
- Other types of payments can take up to 10 business days to be recorded in ACORN.
- The recording of your Minimum Payment to Register amount on ACORN will change your sessional registration status to “Registered”.
The Minimum Payment to Register (MPR) Amount is equal to Unpaid Fees from Previous Session(s) and:
- 50% of Current Summer Session Tuition Fees for Summer session registration.
- Minimum Charge of $294.00, if you are billed on a per course basis and have a Waitlisted course only during the registration period,
- 50% of Current Summer Incidental and Ancillary Fees for Summer registration if you have an approved tuition waiver.
Registration offices normally allow a processing time of up to 10 days from the Pay or Defer to Register deadline, for payments to be received by the University and recorded on your ACORN invoice.
- If your payment for registration is made at your financial institution after the deadline date, you must immediately take proof of payment to your College or Faculty Registrar’s Office (undergraduate) or SGS Student Services (graduate students), or Toronto School of Theology College Registrar’s Office to complete your registration.
|2020 Summer Session Pay or Defer to Register Deadlines|
|Applied Science & Engineering – Undergraduate||April 22|
|Architecture, Landscape & Design, John H. Daniels- Undergraduate||April 29|
|Arts & Science, St. George Campus – Undergraduate||April 29|
|Information – Undergraduate||April 24|
|Kinesiology & Physical Education – Undergraduate||April 29|
|Medicine – Undergraduate||May 29|
|Music – Undergraduate||April 29|
|Pharmacy – Undergraduate||April 24|
|School of Graduate Studies – All Graduate Programs||April 24|
|Toronto School of Theology||April 24|
|Transitional Year Program – Undergraduate||April 29|
|U of T Mississauga – Undergraduate||April 24|
|U of T Scarborough – Undergraduate||May 1|
|Woodsworth College Certificate||April 29|