ACORN Payment Report
View your ACORN invoice starting in mid-July for the Fall-Winter session and mid-April for the Summer session. ACORN tuition fee billing marks the beginning of the registration period for each session.
Complete your registration for each session by making a payment or obtaining a tuition deferral (register without payment) by your division’s Fall-Winter Pay or Defer to Register deadline or Summer Pay or Defer to Register deadline to avoid course enrolment and registration cancellation.
If you did not fully pay the fees for the session at the time of registration, there are separate Fall and Winter term fee payment deadlines and Summer session full fee payment deadlines and monthly service charge fee billing schedules.
Monthly service charge fees for late fee payments will be billed on your ACORN invoice on the 15th of every month at a monthly rate of 1.5% compounded (19.56% per annum) until paid in full. View Restrictions on Past Due Accounts for information about other restrictions
View the Guide to Your ACORN Payments Report
What are my fee payment options?
- Make a Fee Payment Within Canada
- Make a Fee Payment from Outside of Canada
- OSAP Payments
- Other Provincial Government Loan Payments
- Third Party Sponsorship Payments
- Tuition Waiver Payments
- US. Loans & Benefits Payments
- U of T Graduate Funding Package Payments
- U of T Undergraduate Scholarships/Awards Payments
- U of T Staff Dependants Scholarship Program
Can I register without making a fee payment?
Can I pay a specific fee?
All payments are applied to the “oldest charges in the oldest session” on your ACORN invoice. You cannot direct a fee payment to a specific fee. If you are making a payment for residence fees, your Residence Office will check your ACORN payment history to confirm that a fee payment in the amount owed has been recorded in your ACORN account.
How do I report incorrect fee billing?
- Contact your registration office if tuition charges are incorrect. Program, course, University service, student society and ancillary fees are based on your course enrolment and registration records.
- Contact UHIP Office if your UHIP charges are incorrect or should be adjusted because you are leaving the country before the end of the insurance coverage period.
- Contact your residence office if residence fees are incorrect.
How do I request a refund?